31st May 2018
Trak Global Telematics MD Bob Skerrett speaks at Festival of Ideas
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Amazon Growing Business Awards – which Trak Global won in 2017 and 2018 – Bob Skerrett, MD of Trak Global Telematics, was invited to speak at the Festival of Ideas in London on 22nd May.
Speaking to a room of entrepreneurs and business leaders, Bob sat on a panel alongside BBC presenter Tanya Beckett, Bulldog Skincare founder Simon Duffy and Perkbox CEO Saurav Chopra to share insights on international expansion and the importance of innovation. Bob commented:
“It was great to exchange ideas and thinking with successful start-ups and fast-growing businesses at the Festival of Ideas. Trak Global develops cutting-edge technology, collecting connected vehicle data and turning it into actionable insights for insurers, drivers, fleets and mobility providers. But innovation doesn’t just lie in our tech – it is also one of our key values and a driving force throughout the business, from optimising operational efficiencies to managing our people.”
- June 2019 (1)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- Carrot Insurance comments on government IPT consultation
- Environmental, technological and other influences shaping the world of motorcycles as electric bike development accelerates
- The interaction of autonomous vehicles with their surroundings – what do the present and future look like?
- Are traditional contract hire leases being phased out by short-term vehicle rental solutions?
- Trak Global Group celebrates triple shortlisting for prestigious international awards