31st May 2018
Trak Global Telematics MD Bob Skerrett speaks at Festival of Ideas
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Amazon Growing Business Awards – which Trak Global won in 2017 and 2018 – Bob Skerrett, MD of Trak Global Telematics, was invited to speak at the Festival of Ideas in London on 22nd May.
Speaking to a room of entrepreneurs and business leaders, Bob sat on a panel alongside BBC presenter Tanya Beckett, Bulldog Skincare founder Simon Duffy and Perkbox CEO Saurav Chopra to share insights on international expansion and the importance of innovation. Bob commented:
“It was great to exchange ideas and thinking with successful start-ups and fast-growing businesses at the Festival of Ideas. Trak Global develops cutting-edge technology, collecting connected vehicle data and turning it into actionable insights for insurers, drivers, fleets and mobility providers. But innovation doesn’t just lie in our tech – it is also one of our key values and a driving force throughout the business, from optimising operational efficiencies to managing our people.”
- April 2019 (2)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- Emerging last-mile delivery and mobility solutions – the benefits and challenges
- Amidst the plug-in obsession, do niche alternative fuels like CNG have a future?
- The mandating of more in-car safety tech is good news – but will it really help make our roads accident-free any time soon?
- Impressive car technology in the pipeline from OEMs and others
- Will SUVs become less popular due to WLTP and other factors?