10th May 2017
Trak Global named in Greater Manchester Fastest 50
Trak Global Group (TGG), the telematics technology company headquartered in Crewe, has been named as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in the Greater Manchester area, according to law firm Ward Hadaway’s Greater Manchester Fastest 50 for 2017.
The award, which comes shortly after TGG was named in March as one of the top five technology companies in the North of England (Tech North), recognises the 50 fastest growing privately-owned businesses across the Greater Manchester area.
TGG joins the 2017 list after achieving three years of strong profitable growth. According to CEO Nick Corrie the business is poised to deliver further growth, not just in the UK, but in North America, Spain and the Middle East, where there is increased appetite for UK-developed telematics technology. He said:
“We are delighted to be included in the Fastest 50 and look forward to being a regular in the list in future years. We have recently opened our second office, Trak Labs, in the heart of Manchester, and it’s now the focal point for all of the innovation and product development work that the Group undertakes. It’s also a demonstration that we are fully committed to being a leading tech business in the North West.”
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (7)
- February 2018 (4)
- January 2018 (6)
- December 2017 (7)
- November 2017 (7)
- October 2017 (6)
- September 2017 (7)
- August 2017 (7)
- Ride sharing and car clubs set to benefit as Trak Global spearheads growth in the ‘new mobility’ sector
- How can fleet managers keep young at-work drivers safer behind the wheel?
- Trak Global hosts BVRLA terrorism awareness workshop
- Trak Global Telematics MD Bob Skerrett speaks at Festival of Ideas
- How Mobility as a Service is reshaping the automotive and associated industries along with society as a whole