10th May 2017
Trak Global named in Greater Manchester Fastest 50
Trak Global Group (TGG), the telematics technology company headquartered in Crewe, has been named as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in the Greater Manchester area, according to law firm Ward Hadaway’s Greater Manchester Fastest 50 for 2017.
The award, which comes shortly after TGG was named in March as one of the top five technology companies in the North of England (Tech North), recognises the 50 fastest growing privately-owned businesses across the Greater Manchester area.
TGG joins the 2017 list after achieving three years of strong profitable growth. According to CEO Nick Corrie the business is poised to deliver further growth, not just in the UK, but in North America, Spain and the Middle East, where there is increased appetite for UK-developed telematics technology. He said:
“We are delighted to be included in the Fastest 50 and look forward to being a regular in the list in future years. We have recently opened our second office, Trak Labs, in the heart of Manchester, and it’s now the focal point for all of the innovation and product development work that the Group undertakes. It’s also a demonstration that we are fully committed to being a leading tech business in the North West.”
- May 2019 (2)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- Are traditional contract hire leases being phased out by short-term vehicle rental solutions?
- Trak Global Group celebrates triple shortlisting for prestigious international awards
- What factors influence the business case for EV adoption?
- Are fully-autonomous vehicles really likely to feature on public roads soon?
- Internal combustion engine developments of cheer for fleets and others not suited to plug-in adoption