3rd May 2018
Trak Global named in Fastest 50 for second year running
Trak Global Group has been named as one of the 50 fastest-growing companies in Greater Manchester for the second consecutive year.
The Ward Hadaway Greater Manchester Fastest 50 celebrates the achievements of fast-growing, profitable companies in the region by publishing an annual list of the 50 fastest growing privately-owned businesses across Greater Manchester.
Trak Global will now go forward to the Ward Hadaway Greater Manchester Fastest 50 Awards 2018 on Friday 18th May.
Paul Johnson Executive Partner at Ward Hadaway’s Manchester office:
“We would like to congratulate Trak Global and every company in the Ward Hadaway Greater Manchester Fastest 50 for 2018 for their successes in making this year’s list.
“The Fastest 50 shows what tremendous companies we have in the region and underlines what a great place Greater Manchester is to do business.”
Andrew Brown-Allan, Group Marketing Director at Trak Global:
“We are delighted to be named in the Fastest 50 for the 2nd consecutive year. Our growth continues on a steep curve, and whilst much of this is being driven by expansion into wider global markets, we’re still extremely proud to be part of a thriving, dynamic tech scene in the North West.”
- January 2019 (1)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (7)
- February 2018 (4)
- January 2018 (6)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- How the UK’s landscape for potential EV adopters is increasingly making the switch more feasible
- The latest OEM strides, statistics and governmental moves in the race to clean up vehicular emissions
- Shell’s Future of Fleet Report illustrates the exciting road ahead – with a key role for telematics
- Mental health and driver safety in today’s technology-assisted world of fleet management