3rd May 2018
Trak Global named in Fastest 50 for second year running
Trak Global Group has been named as one of the 50 fastest-growing companies in Greater Manchester for the second consecutive year.
The Ward Hadaway Greater Manchester Fastest 50 celebrates the achievements of fast-growing, profitable companies in the region by publishing an annual list of the 50 fastest growing privately-owned businesses across Greater Manchester.
Trak Global will now go forward to the Ward Hadaway Greater Manchester Fastest 50 Awards 2018 on Friday 18th May.
Paul Johnson Executive Partner at Ward Hadaway’s Manchester office:
“We would like to congratulate Trak Global and every company in the Ward Hadaway Greater Manchester Fastest 50 for 2018 for their successes in making this year’s list.
“The Fastest 50 shows what tremendous companies we have in the region and underlines what a great place Greater Manchester is to do business.”
Andrew Brown-Allan, Group Marketing Director at Trak Global:
“We are delighted to be named in the Fastest 50 for the 2nd consecutive year. Our growth continues on a steep curve, and whilst much of this is being driven by expansion into wider global markets, we’re still extremely proud to be part of a thriving, dynamic tech scene in the North West.”
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (7)
- February 2018 (4)
- January 2018 (6)
- December 2017 (7)
- November 2017 (7)
- October 2017 (6)
- September 2017 (7)
- August 2017 (7)
- Ride sharing and car clubs set to benefit as Trak Global spearheads growth in the ‘new mobility’ sector
- How can fleet managers keep young at-work drivers safer behind the wheel?
- Trak Global hosts BVRLA terrorism awareness workshop
- Trak Global Telematics MD Bob Skerrett speaks at Festival of Ideas
- How Mobility as a Service is reshaping the automotive and associated industries along with society as a whole