15th September 2017
Trak Global joins the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for the second time
Trak Global Group (TGG) is in the Sunday Times Tech Track for the second year running. The Crewe-based telematics technology company is at 61 in the table.
Now in its 17th year, the Tech Track ranks Britain’s private technology, media and telecoms companies with the fastest-growing sales.
The Group restructured earlier this year when sister company Carrot, which provides insurance to young drivers, became part of TGG. The group also incorporates Trak Global Telematics and Trak Labs, the company’s incubator and innovation hub in Manchester.
The Group delivered combined 2017 sales of £25.1 million, up by an average of 71 per cent a year.
Nick Corrie, CEO, said:
“We are delighted to be recognised as one of the UK’s fastest growing technology companies for the second time.”
He explained that TGG is now the UK’s number one supplier of telematics products, and ranked seven in the world, but has ambitions to become the global number one during the next few years.
“We now have 250,000+ touchpoints extending across the whole telematics arena, from fleets, insurance companies, vehicle manufacturers to individual drivers.
“Looking ahead, we want to move our live connections into the millions and increase our EBIT tenfold through £50m by the early 2020s. We think we can be the UK’s first telematics ‘Unicorn.”
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (7)
- February 2018 (4)
- January 2018 (6)
- December 2017 (7)
- November 2017 (7)
- October 2017 (6)
- September 2017 (7)
- August 2017 (7)
- Ride sharing and car clubs set to benefit as Trak Global spearheads growth in the ‘new mobility’ sector
- How can fleet managers keep young at-work drivers safer behind the wheel?
- Trak Global hosts BVRLA terrorism awareness workshop
- Trak Global Telematics MD Bob Skerrett speaks at Festival of Ideas
- How Mobility as a Service is reshaping the automotive and associated industries along with society as a whole