15th September 2017
Trak Global joins the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for the second time
Trak Global Group (TGG) is in the Sunday Times Tech Track for the second year running. The Crewe-based telematics technology company is at 61 in the table.
Now in its 17th year, the Tech Track ranks Britain’s private technology, media and telecoms companies with the fastest-growing sales.
The Group restructured earlier this year when sister company Carrot, which provides insurance to young drivers, became part of TGG. The group also incorporates Trak Global Telematics and Trak Labs, the company’s incubator and innovation hub in Manchester.
The Group delivered combined 2017 sales of £25.1 million, up by an average of 71 per cent a year.
Nick Corrie, CEO, said:
“We are delighted to be recognised as one of the UK’s fastest growing technology companies for the second time.”
He explained that TGG is now the UK’s number one supplier of telematics products, and ranked seven in the world, but has ambitions to become the global number one during the next few years.
“We now have 250,000+ touchpoints extending across the whole telematics arena, from fleets, insurance companies, vehicle manufacturers to individual drivers.
“Looking ahead, we want to move our live connections into the millions and increase our EBIT tenfold through £50m by the early 2020s. We think we can be the UK’s first telematics ‘Unicorn.”
- August 2019 (4)
- July 2019 (4)
- June 2019 (5)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- Dash cams: their growth, effectiveness and future in a rapidly-evolving automotive world
- Trak Global Group helps raise a record £10,000 for charity at the 13th annual Anoush Cup
- Read our PaceNotes blog post on Gov.uk
- Parking’s unabated controversies and remarkable future
- Trak Global Group achieves Investors in People accreditation