7th October 2014
TRAK GLOBAL INCREASES ITS INSURANCE PEDIGREE
Leading telematics solutions provider Trak Global has further cemented its direct links with the insurance sector with the appointment of Steve Cotton, who joins in the newly formed role of Insurance Relations Director.
Steve joins the business after 18 years with Cheshire Datasystems Ltd (CDL) where his most recent role was leading CDL’s very successful telematics relationships and product strategy.
Reporting to the Board, Steve said of his new challenge: “I have worked within the telematics insurance sector since 2008 and have been totally immersed in it for the past two years.
“Like many within the industry I have been completely bowled over by Trak Global’s rapid growth, ambition and drive. The company has already demonstrated its ability to innovate and positively disrupt the UBI segment and I am hugely excited to have a key part of its future.”
“The deployment of telematics within insurance is entering a second more integrated generation and Trak Global is at the very forefront of this. The capability and breadth of expertise that exists within its internal team has impressed me greatly, and it means we’re perfectly placed to confidently answer any brief that an insurer or broker could challenge us with.”
Alan Cottrill, Commercial Director and co-founder, said: “Since forming Trak Global five years ago we have built a reputation for delivering bespoke telematic solutions to a variety of insurers and other large businesses
“Because of Steve’s close links and superb working relationships within the UK’s insurance sector, we view his appointment as a major coup for the business and I am sure this will further elevate our presence within the market.”
- May 2019 (2)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- Are traditional contract hire leases being phased out by short-term vehicle rental solutions?
- Trak Global Group celebrates triple shortlisting for prestigious international awards
- What factors influence the business case for EV adoption?
- Are fully-autonomous vehicles really likely to feature on public roads soon?
- Internal combustion engine developments of cheer for fleets and others not suited to plug-in adoption