30th April 2018
Trak Global Group named one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies
The Financial Times has named Trak Global Group one of the 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe.
Trak Global is ranked 212 in the FT 1000 table, joining the likes of Deliveroo, Carwow and GoCardless.
According to the Financial Times, “The FT 1000 lists the companies in 31 European countries that have achieved the highest compound annual growth rate in revenue between 2013 and 2016”.
Nick Corrie, CEO:
“We are delighted to be named one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies, after receiving similar recognition within the UK twice in the last two years.
“Telematics is playing an increasingly large role in improving safety on the roads, and we are proud to be a big part of that.”
- August 2019 (4)
- July 2019 (4)
- June 2019 (5)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- Dash cams: their growth, effectiveness and future in a rapidly-evolving automotive world
- Trak Global Group helps raise a record £10,000 for charity at the 13th annual Anoush Cup
- Read our PaceNotes blog post on Gov.uk
- Parking’s unabated controversies and remarkable future
- Trak Global Group achieves Investors in People accreditation