30th April 2018
Trak Global Group named one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies
The Financial Times has named Trak Global Group one of the 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe.
Trak Global is ranked 212 in the FT 1000 table, joining the likes of Deliveroo, Carwow and GoCardless.
According to the Financial Times, “The FT 1000 lists the companies in 31 European countries that have achieved the highest compound annual growth rate in revenue between 2013 and 2016”.
Nick Corrie, CEO:
“We are delighted to be named one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies, after receiving similar recognition within the UK twice in the last two years.
“Telematics is playing an increasingly large role in improving safety on the roads, and we are proud to be a big part of that.”
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (7)
- February 2018 (4)
- January 2018 (6)
- December 2017 (7)
- November 2017 (7)
- October 2017 (6)
- Trak Global makes two senior hires as it eyes international growth
- Carrot Insurance named in Insurance Age Top 50 Brokers
- Trak Global features in Financial Times Future 100 list
- How can fleet managers keep young at-work drivers safer behind the wheel?
- Trak Global hosts BVRLA terrorism awareness workshop