27th September 2016
Trak Global Group has been shortlisted for two prestigious insurance industry awards
The Crewe-based technology and insurance company’s Carrot Brand is a finalist in the Customer Champion of the Year category as well as the Excellence in Motor Broking Award, for leading trade paper Insurance Times.
Chief executive Nick Corrie said he was delighted Carrot was getting recognition from the insurance industry:
“During the past two years we have grown rapidly, and our ‘carrot, not stick’ approach to young driver insurance has seen us meet our target of handing back over £1m to our customers in 2016.”
Corrie said the business was awarded the Prince Michael International Road Safety Award last December, and had also won the Marketing and Customer Engagement Award at the Insurance Age UK Broker Awards on 18 September.
This September, Trak Global appeared in the Sunday Times Tech Trak 100 fastest growing UK technology companies for the first time, at number 49. Corrie said: “We are the second highest entry for the North West and have been delighted by the interest shown in the business since the rankings were published.”
Judging for the Insurance Times Awards takes place on 12 October, with the awards ceremony scheduled for early December, in London.
- May 2019 (2)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- Are traditional contract hire leases being phased out by short-term vehicle rental solutions?
- Trak Global Group celebrates triple shortlisting for prestigious international awards
- What factors influence the business case for EV adoption?
- Are fully-autonomous vehicles really likely to feature on public roads soon?
- Internal combustion engine developments of cheer for fleets and others not suited to plug-in adoption