31st July 2019
Trak Global Group achieves Investors in People accreditation
Trak Global Group (TGG), a leader in telematics-enabled insurance and mobility solutions, has achieved accreditation against the Investors in People Standard in the UK, demonstrating outstanding commitment to great people management.
The standard framework investigates how companies reflect the latest workplace trends, gain essential skills and have what it takes to put their company ethos and people’s wellbeing at the forefront of their business goals. By receiving the accreditation, Trak Global Group has reached a high benchmark and will sit amongst the best in the business on an international scale.
Claire Birks, HR Director at Trak Global Group, commented:
“This is a fantastic award for us and I am extremely proud of our teams. The award really captures our core company values ‘We Care’ and ‘Go Beyond’ and this accreditation proves we do just that. We care about people and that’s what makes us such a great company to be a part of and work for.”
The continuous work achieved by employees across the Trak Global Group businesses, which includes Carrot Insurance, has seen great results and the Group is thrilled to receive this accreditation.
The Investors in People accreditation awarded to Trak Global Group will add to the cumulation of awards and accreditations already achieved by the company over the years.
The fast-growing company is always looking for new talent to help drive the business forward and currently has vacancies across various departments.
To learn more about these vacancies or apply, please contact Trak Global Group’s HR team on HR@trakglobal.co.uk.
- October 2019 (2)
- September 2019 (4)
- August 2019 (5)
- July 2019 (4)
- June 2019 (5)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- Trak Global Group completes significant minority investment from Three Hills Capital Partners
- Road usage charging to solve our transportation funding dilemma
- Depression, stress and anger can make drivers more likely to have accidents, according to new YouGov research to support Mental Health Awareness Day
- Carrot Insurance wins ‘Best Customer App’ at Insurance Times Tech & Innovation Awards
- Leon Hurst appointed CEO of Mobility at Trak Global Group
- The continuing rise in relay theft, OEMs’ responses and trackers’ effective role