24th September 2018
Trak Global features in Financial Times Future 100 list
Trak Global has been named in the Financial Times’ Future 100 – a list of UK companies making a long-term impact on their sector and wider society.
The FT Future 100 recognises “high growth companies that are shaping their industry, or contributing positively to society and their community”.
The full list can be found on the Financial Times website.
The accolade comes only a few months after being named in the FT 1000, which ranks Europe’s fastest growing companies.
Nick Corrie, CEO, Trak Global:
“We are very proud to be recognised as a company that is making a difference. Our ethos is making the roads safer through the use of technology, so to be recognised by the Financial Times for that is a great honour.”
- January 2020 (1)
- October 2019 (2)
- September 2019 (4)
- August 2019 (5)
- July 2019 (4)
- June 2019 (5)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- IMS Brings Carrot UBI Platform to North American Insurers
- Road usage charging to solve our transportation funding dilemma
- Depression, stress and anger can make drivers more likely to have accidents, according to new YouGov research to support Mental Health Awareness Day
- Carrot Insurance wins ‘Best Customer App’ at Insurance Times Tech & Innovation Awards
- Leon Hurst appointed CEO of Mobility at Trak Global Group