24th September 2018
Trak Global features in Financial Times Future 100 list
Trak Global has been named in the Financial Times’ Future 100 – a list of UK companies making a long-term impact on their sector and wider society.
The FT Future 100 recognises “high growth companies that are shaping their industry, or contributing positively to society and their community”.
The full list can be found on the Financial Times website.
The accolade comes only a few months after being named in the FT 1000, which ranks Europe’s fastest growing companies.
Nick Corrie, CEO, Trak Global:
“We are very proud to be recognised as a company that is making a difference. Our ethos is making the roads safer through the use of technology, so to be recognised by the Financial Times for that is a great honour.”
- April 2019 (2)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- Emerging last-mile delivery and mobility solutions – the benefits and challenges
- Amidst the plug-in obsession, do niche alternative fuels like CNG have a future?
- The mandating of more in-car safety tech is good news – but will it really help make our roads accident-free any time soon?
- Impressive car technology in the pipeline from OEMs and others
- Will SUVs become less popular due to WLTP and other factors?