28th March 2017
Request a VIP copy of our AutoTech Disruption Report 2017
The automotive industry is currently experiencing a period of rapid innovation not seen since the invention of the mass-produced car. We are entering a time of increasing connectivity, automation and competition across the industry, driven by exceptional advances in technology and a major shift in customer expectations. Our report identifies the challenges and opportunities faced by numerous industry sectors, with particular focus on manufacturers, fleet operators and insurers.
To request a copy please fill out the form below:
- May 2019 (2)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- Are traditional contract hire leases being phased out by short-term vehicle rental solutions?
- Trak Global Group celebrates triple shortlisting for prestigious international awards
- What factors influence the business case for EV adoption?
- Are fully-autonomous vehicles really likely to feature on public roads soon?
- Internal combustion engine developments of cheer for fleets and others not suited to plug-in adoption