10th October 2016
Another Award nomination for Trak Global Group
The nominations keep flowing for Trak Global Group after the business learned that it has been shortlisted for the Amazon Growing Business Awards, supported by Real Business Magazine and the CBI.
CEO Nick Corrie and the team now move forward to the judging stage, which takes the form of a presentation and interview in front of a panel of judges on 17 October, before the awards dinner on 30 November.
Trak has been nominated for Growing Business of the Year (£11-25m turnover category). The nomination, which attracts businesses from a wide variety of industry sectors, follows recent news that the Crewe-based technology and insurance company has also been shortlisted for two Insurance Times awards.
Corrie said: “We are thrilled to be in the Real Business awards for the first time and look forward to telling the judges our story. Our submission focused on how we have grown to become a leading young driver insurance provider in the UK, with a strong focus on risk management and using our technology to keep young people safe on Britain’s roads at the start of their driving career. He added: “We love awards! Winning creates a huge morale boost in the company, and helps build the brand equity of Trak Global outside the immediate insurance sector.”
- June 2019 (1)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- Carrot Insurance comments on government IPT consultation
- Environmental, technological and other influences shaping the world of motorcycles as electric bike development accelerates
- The interaction of autonomous vehicles with their surroundings – what do the present and future look like?
- Are traditional contract hire leases being phased out by short-term vehicle rental solutions?
- Trak Global Group celebrates triple shortlisting for prestigious international awards