10th October 2016
Another Award nomination for Trak Global Group
The nominations keep flowing for Trak Global Group after the business learned that it has been shortlisted for the Amazon Growing Business Awards, supported by Real Business Magazine and the CBI.
CEO Nick Corrie and the team now move forward to the judging stage, which takes the form of a presentation and interview in front of a panel of judges on 17 October, before the awards dinner on 30 November.
Trak has been nominated for Growing Business of the Year (£11-25m turnover category). The nomination, which attracts businesses from a wide variety of industry sectors, follows recent news that the Crewe-based technology and insurance company has also been shortlisted for two Insurance Times awards.
Corrie said: “We are thrilled to be in the Real Business awards for the first time and look forward to telling the judges our story. Our submission focused on how we have grown to become a leading young driver insurance provider in the UK, with a strong focus on risk management and using our technology to keep young people safe on Britain’s roads at the start of their driving career. He added: “We love awards! Winning creates a huge morale boost in the company, and helps build the brand equity of Trak Global outside the immediate insurance sector.”
- January 2019 (1)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (7)
- February 2018 (4)
- January 2018 (6)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- How the UK’s landscape for potential EV adopters is increasingly making the switch more feasible
- The latest OEM strides, statistics and governmental moves in the race to clean up vehicular emissions
- Shell’s Future of Fleet Report illustrates the exciting road ahead – with a key role for telematics
- Mental health and driver safety in today’s technology-assisted world of fleet management