2nd August 2019
Read our PaceNotes blog post on Gov.uk
Andrew Brown-Allan, Group Marketing Director at Trak Global Group, has published a guest blog post about PaceNotes on the Gov.uk website.
PaceNotes is our new app for learner drivers. It’s designed to encourage them to spend more time learning to drive, as well as helping them track their progress.
Entitled “Developing a smartphone app to help learner drivers“, the blog talks about our reasons for developing PaceNotes – particularly around improving driver safety.
The article was published in the ‘Despatch for driver and rider trainers’ blog, which is aimed at driving instructors, trainers and journalists.
- October 2019 (2)
- September 2019 (4)
- August 2019 (5)
- July 2019 (4)
- June 2019 (5)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- Trak Global Group completes significant minority investment from Three Hills Capital Partners
- Road usage charging to solve our transportation funding dilemma
- Depression, stress and anger can make drivers more likely to have accidents, according to new YouGov research to support Mental Health Awareness Day
- Carrot Insurance wins ‘Best Customer App’ at Insurance Times Tech & Innovation Awards
- Leon Hurst appointed CEO of Mobility at Trak Global Group
- The continuing rise in relay theft, OEMs’ responses and trackers’ effective role