16th March 2017
Gold for Appy Fleet and Skanska at the Fleet Awards
Appy Fleet, the division of Trak Global Group that provides app-based telematics products for business drivers around the world, was a gold sponsor at the prestigious Fleet News Awards on 15 March.
The event, in its 29th year, took place in the Grosvenor House Hotel in London. Appy Fleet sponsored the Safe Fleet category, which was deservedly won by Skanska UK Plc.
Andrew Brown-Allan, chief marketing officer for Trak Global with responsibility for Appy Fleet, presented the award to Julie Madoui, Head of Fleet and Alison Moriarty, Fleet Risk & Compliance Manager from Skanska.
He said: “I congratulate Skanska for clearly demonstrating the firm’s high level of commitment to improving driver safety. Fleet management so often focuses on the metal, not the people behind the wheel, but Skanska have clearly adopted a holistic approach to minimizing the road risk that their employees and all fellow road users are exposed to.”
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (7)
- February 2018 (4)
- January 2018 (6)
- December 2017 (7)
- November 2017 (7)
- October 2017 (6)
- Trak Global makes two senior hires as it eyes international growth
- Carrot Insurance named in Insurance Age Top 50 Brokers
- Trak Global features in Financial Times Future 100 list
- How can fleet managers keep young at-work drivers safer behind the wheel?
- Trak Global hosts BVRLA terrorism awareness workshop