16th March 2017
Gold for Appy Fleet and Skanska at the Fleet Awards
Appy Fleet, the division of Trak Global Group that provides app-based telematics products for business drivers around the world, was a gold sponsor at the prestigious Fleet News Awards on 15 March.
The event, in its 29th year, took place in the Grosvenor House Hotel in London. Appy Fleet sponsored the Safe Fleet category, which was deservedly won by Skanska UK Plc.
Andrew Brown-Allan, chief marketing officer for Trak Global with responsibility for Appy Fleet, presented the award to Julie Madoui, Head of Fleet and Alison Moriarty, Fleet Risk & Compliance Manager from Skanska.
He said: “I congratulate Skanska for clearly demonstrating the firm’s high level of commitment to improving driver safety. Fleet management so often focuses on the metal, not the people behind the wheel, but Skanska have clearly adopted a holistic approach to minimizing the road risk that their employees and all fellow road users are exposed to.”
- July 2019 (2)
- June 2019 (5)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- How autonomous, electric and shared mobility vehicles plus IoT connectivity are shaping tyre development
- The latest snapshot on young driver safety around the world
- Video: Andrew Brown-Allan speaks to Insurance Business Magazine
- How Big Data is shaping various sectors in 2019
- Newly introduced and forthcoming plug-in hybrids ideal for fleets