16th March 2017
Gold for Appy Fleet and Skanska at the Fleet Awards
Appy Fleet, the division of Trak Global Group that provides app-based telematics products for business drivers around the world, was a gold sponsor at the prestigious Fleet News Awards on 15 March.
The event, in its 29th year, took place in the Grosvenor House Hotel in London. Appy Fleet sponsored the Safe Fleet category, which was deservedly won by Skanska UK Plc.
Andrew Brown-Allan, chief marketing officer for Trak Global with responsibility for Appy Fleet, presented the award to Julie Madoui, Head of Fleet and Alison Moriarty, Fleet Risk & Compliance Manager from Skanska.
He said: “I congratulate Skanska for clearly demonstrating the firm’s high level of commitment to improving driver safety. Fleet management so often focuses on the metal, not the people behind the wheel, but Skanska have clearly adopted a holistic approach to minimizing the road risk that their employees and all fellow road users are exposed to.”
- August 2019 (5)
- July 2019 (4)
- June 2019 (5)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- Trak Global Group completes significant minority investment from Three Hills Capital Partners
- Dash cams: their growth, effectiveness and future in a rapidly-evolving automotive world
- Trak Global Group helps raise a record £10,000 for charity at the 13th annual Anoush Cup
- Read our PaceNotes blog post on Gov.uk
- Parking’s unabated controversies and remarkable future