11th December 2017
Carrot wins ‘Claims Partner of the Year – Motor’ at Insurance Times awards
Carrot, the rewarding insurer for young drivers, has won the Insurance Times ‘Claims Partner of the Year – Motor’ award, for its work with Zurich Insurance.
The Crewe-based company, which is part of the Trak Global Group, has had a strategic partnership with Zurich since 2012.
Tim Spreadbury, Carrot’s Head of Claims said:
“We are thrilled to win such a prestigious award. Strategic partnerships, such as ours with Zurich, will make a really positive change to the claims industry. By working together, we can help customers and drive down the cost of claims.”
Tim explained that Carrot uses data analytics from claims incidents to assist Zurich with liability disputes, mistaken identity, fraud, stolen vehicles, low speed impacts and to provide pre-accident photos.
The Carrot team gives training and support to colleagues at Zurich, by writing statements, helping staff learn how to read the data, and appearing in court as expert witnesses when required.
“We ensure that Zurich’s customers have a less stressful claims process and thanks to the money saved, these efforts will all end up reducing premiums overall for other customers.”
Phil Ost, UK Retail GI, Zurich Insurance added:
“We’ve been working with Carrot Insurance since 2012 and, since our first policy inception, the partnership has thrived.”
“We’ve managed to marry Carrot’s vast knowledge of risk management and telematics with our customer base, and achieve a much slicker, more cost-effective claims process.”
The Insurance Times award follows parent company Trak Global being awarded the Amazon Real Business Award for mid-sized business of the year, in November.
- January 2019 (1)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (7)
- February 2018 (4)
- January 2018 (6)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- How the UK’s landscape for potential EV adopters is increasingly making the switch more feasible
- The latest OEM strides, statistics and governmental moves in the race to clean up vehicular emissions
- Shell’s Future of Fleet Report illustrates the exciting road ahead – with a key role for telematics
- Mental health and driver safety in today’s technology-assisted world of fleet management