25th September 2018
Carrot Insurance named in Insurance Age Top 50 Brokers
Carrot Insurance has been named one of the UK’s top 50 insurance brokers.
The accolade comes from Insurance Age, a leading online insurance publication.
Ed Rochfort, MD of Carrot Insurance:
“It is fantastic to be recognised as one of the top 50 brokers in the UK. Telematics plays an increasingly large role in personal lines insurance, and we’re proud to be a part of that.
“The last year has seen some exciting developments for Carrot, and we look forward to even bigger and better things in 2019 and beyond.”
- April 2019 (2)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- Emerging last-mile delivery and mobility solutions – the benefits and challenges
- Amidst the plug-in obsession, do niche alternative fuels like CNG have a future?
- The mandating of more in-car safety tech is good news – but will it really help make our roads accident-free any time soon?
- Impressive car technology in the pipeline from OEMs and others
- Will SUVs become less popular due to WLTP and other factors?