25th September 2018
Carrot Insurance named in Insurance Age Top 50 Brokers
Carrot Insurance has been named one of the UK’s top 50 insurance brokers.
The accolade comes from Insurance Age, a leading online insurance publication.
Ed Rochfort, MD of Carrot Insurance:
“It is fantastic to be recognised as one of the top 50 brokers in the UK. Telematics plays an increasingly large role in personal lines insurance, and we’re proud to be a part of that.
“The last year has seen some exciting developments for Carrot, and we look forward to even bigger and better things in 2019 and beyond.”
- January 2019 (1)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (7)
- February 2018 (4)
- January 2018 (6)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- How the UK’s landscape for potential EV adopters is increasingly making the switch more feasible
- The latest OEM strides, statistics and governmental moves in the race to clean up vehicular emissions
- Shell’s Future of Fleet Report illustrates the exciting road ahead – with a key role for telematics
- Mental health and driver safety in today’s technology-assisted world of fleet management