1st June 2017
Appy Fleet named as a Leading Global Innovator in 2017 Disrupt 100
Appy Fleet, the app-based telematics tool developed by Trak Global Group, has been selected as one of the top 100 ventures with the potential to disrupt markets globally. Disrupt 100 is an index compiled by Tällt Ventures, a global data intelligence and innovation company, celebrating the ventures with the most potential to influence, change or create new global markets.
Included alongside a notable list, Appy Fleet has been recognised as a venture with the potential to change the world we live in.
Each company featured is judged by a panel of industry experts, including names from Uber, Google, Microsoft Ventures and Virgin Startup, against tough criteria including the talent of the founding team, the company’s traction to date and its market potential.
Kieran Harte of Uber, and judge of Disrupt 100, said:
“In the 100 we’re looking at the household names of the future and it’s so important to recognise and learn from how they’re innovating.”
Parul Green, Head of M&A and Innovation at AXA UK, said:
“The calibre of ventures included is extremely high. Judging and ranking is no easy task as I’m amazed by each company that has been included!”
Matt Connolly, Founder of Disrupt 100, said:
“The quality of the 100 included in this year’s list is higher than ever. Across all industries new, often incredibly well funded ventures are disrupting the mainstay. Each company featured is doing something truly unique and we’re excited to follow what they do next.”
The annual index looks at innovation across all sectors, tracking ventures across industries including travel, healthcare, business agriculture and beyond.
- October 2019 (2)
- September 2019 (4)
- August 2019 (5)
- July 2019 (4)
- June 2019 (5)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- Trak Global Group completes significant minority investment from Three Hills Capital Partners
- Road usage charging to solve our transportation funding dilemma
- Depression, stress and anger can make drivers more likely to have accidents, according to new YouGov research to support Mental Health Awareness Day
- Carrot Insurance wins ‘Best Customer App’ at Insurance Times Tech & Innovation Awards
- Leon Hurst appointed CEO of Mobility at Trak Global Group
- The continuing rise in relay theft, OEMs’ responses and trackers’ effective role