1st June 2017
Appy Fleet named as a Leading Global Innovator in 2017 Disrupt 100
Appy Fleet, the app-based telematics tool developed by Trak Global Group, has been selected as one of the top 100 ventures with the potential to disrupt markets globally. Disrupt 100 is an index compiled by Tällt Ventures, a global data intelligence and innovation company, celebrating the ventures with the most potential to influence, change or create new global markets.
Included alongside a notable list, Appy Fleet has been recognised as a venture with the potential to change the world we live in.
Each company featured is judged by a panel of industry experts, including names from Uber, Google, Microsoft Ventures and Virgin Startup, against tough criteria including the talent of the founding team, the company’s traction to date and its market potential.
Kieran Harte of Uber, and judge of Disrupt 100, said:
“In the 100 we’re looking at the household names of the future and it’s so important to recognise and learn from how they’re innovating.”
Parul Green, Head of M&A and Innovation at AXA UK, said:
“The calibre of ventures included is extremely high. Judging and ranking is no easy task as I’m amazed by each company that has been included!”
Matt Connolly, Founder of Disrupt 100, said:
“The quality of the 100 included in this year’s list is higher than ever. Across all industries new, often incredibly well funded ventures are disrupting the mainstay. Each company featured is doing something truly unique and we’re excited to follow what they do next.”
The annual index looks at innovation across all sectors, tracking ventures across industries including travel, healthcare, business agriculture and beyond.
- June 2019 (1)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- Carrot Insurance comments on government IPT consultation
- Environmental, technological and other influences shaping the world of motorcycles as electric bike development accelerates
- The interaction of autonomous vehicles with their surroundings – what do the present and future look like?
- Are traditional contract hire leases being phased out by short-term vehicle rental solutions?
- Trak Global Group celebrates triple shortlisting for prestigious international awards