Month: October 2018
8th October 2018Trak Global makes two senior hires as it eyes international growth
Trak Global Group (TGG), the UK’s leading telematics technology business, has announced two senior appointments to help spearhead the company’s international expansion. Ivan Bumstead has joined the business as CFO, and Stevan Hoyle has joined the Board as a non-executive director. CEO Nick Corrie said the two appointments will add significant M&A and international experience… Read more
- April 2019 (2)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- Emerging last-mile delivery and mobility solutions – the benefits and challenges
- Amidst the plug-in obsession, do niche alternative fuels like CNG have a future?
- The mandating of more in-car safety tech is good news – but will it really help make our roads accident-free any time soon?
- Impressive car technology in the pipeline from OEMs and others
- Will SUVs become less popular due to WLTP and other factors?