Month: September 2018
25th September 2018Carrot Insurance named in Insurance Age Top 50 Brokers
Carrot Insurance has been named one of the UK’s top 50 insurance brokers. The accolade comes from Insurance Age, a leading online insurance publication. Ed Rochfort, MD of Carrot Insurance: “It is fantastic to be recognised as one of the top 50 brokers in the UK. Telematics plays an increasingly large role in personal lines… Read more
24th September 2018Trak Global features in Financial Times Future 100 list
Trak Global has been named in the Financial Times’ Future 100 – a list of UK companies making a long-term impact on their sector and wider society. The FT Future 100 recognises “high growth companies that are shaping their industry, or contributing positively to society and their community”. The full list can be found on… Read more
- May 2019 (3)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- The interaction of autonomous vehicles with their surroundings – what do the present and future look like?
- Are traditional contract hire leases being phased out by short-term vehicle rental solutions?
- Trak Global Group celebrates triple shortlisting for prestigious international awards
- What factors influence the business case for EV adoption?
- Are fully-autonomous vehicles really likely to feature on public roads soon?