Month: July 2018
19th July 2018How can fleet managers keep young at-work drivers safer behind the wheel?
Today’s fleet managers are ever more aware of and alert to the duty of care their personnel deserve and the increased penalties attracted under corporate culpability, at-work driving including grey fleet drivers and occasional journeys. Fleet drivers are often thought of as being older, so it’s very encouraging that road safety charity Brake has published… Read more
- May 2019 (3)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- The interaction of autonomous vehicles with their surroundings – what do the present and future look like?
- Are traditional contract hire leases being phased out by short-term vehicle rental solutions?
- Trak Global Group celebrates triple shortlisting for prestigious international awards
- What factors influence the business case for EV adoption?
- Are fully-autonomous vehicles really likely to feature on public roads soon?