Month: August 2016
8th August 2016How telematics will help ease the UK’s congestion problem
By the year 2030, traffic congestion in the UK is predicted to rise 63% compared to late-2014 levels and cost the economy over £21 billion, according to a joint study by INRIX and the Centre for Economics and Business Research1. Drilled down to a more localised level, the Greater Birmingham Chamber of Commerce reckoned not… Read more
4th August 2016Could leaving the EU affect the automotive sector’s HR skillset?
According to figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT), the automotive sector is unarguably substantial, with a turnover of nearly £72 billion leading to a contribution to the economy of almost £16 billion, and 1,587,677 cars rolling off UK production lines in 2015. Over 800,000 people are employed by car, LGV and… Read more
- June 2019 (1)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- Carrot Insurance comments on government IPT consultation
- Environmental, technological and other influences shaping the world of motorcycles as electric bike development accelerates
- The interaction of autonomous vehicles with their surroundings – what do the present and future look like?
- Are traditional contract hire leases being phased out by short-term vehicle rental solutions?
- Trak Global Group celebrates triple shortlisting for prestigious international awards