Month: March 2016
14th March 2016Carrot insurance urges the Government to support young drivers in the 2016 Budget
Carrot, the insurance company for young drivers, has urged Chancellor George Osborne to exempt young drivers from IPT if they purchase an approved safe driving telematics programme within a year of passing their driving test.” Ed explained that Carrot customers will pay well over £2m in IPT this year, but on average the company saves… Read more
- April 2019 (2)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- Emerging last-mile delivery and mobility solutions – the benefits and challenges
- Amidst the plug-in obsession, do niche alternative fuels like CNG have a future?
- The mandating of more in-car safety tech is good news – but will it really help make our roads accident-free any time soon?
- Impressive car technology in the pipeline from OEMs and others
- Will SUVs become less popular due to WLTP and other factors?