Month: December 2015
9th December 2015Carrot wins Prince Michael International Road Safety Award
Carrot Insurance, the telematics-based insurance provider specialising in young and newly qualified drivers, has been awarded the prestigious Prince Michael of Kent International Road Safety Award for 2015. The company received the award from HRH Prince Michael on 8 December at an event attended by over 300 road safety professionals. Prince Michael International Road Safety… Read more
23rd December 2015Street joins Trak Global
Trak Global has appointed Nick Street to a new role: Insurer Solutions & Claims Manager. The Crewe-based technology business, which created Carrot young driver insurance in 2012 and launched its mass-market telematics smartphone app in October, has made a number of senior hires in recent weeks. Engineering specialist Nick, who has a claims background, joins… Read more
- April 2019 (2)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- Emerging last-mile delivery and mobility solutions – the benefits and challenges
- Amidst the plug-in obsession, do niche alternative fuels like CNG have a future?
- The mandating of more in-car safety tech is good news – but will it really help make our roads accident-free any time soon?
- Impressive car technology in the pipeline from OEMs and others
- Will SUVs become less popular due to WLTP and other factors?