Month: November 2015
11th November 2015Trak Global extends mass market capability to Spain with senior hire
Trakglobal, the leading UK telematics business that also owns the Carrot insurance brand, has hired Luis Peña from Mapfre to spearhead the introduction of its mass-market telematics capability to Spain, Southern Europe and Latin America. Mr Peña, who will be managing director Southern Europe and Latin America, spent 20 years in a variety of senior… Read more
- April 2019 (2)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- Emerging last-mile delivery and mobility solutions – the benefits and challenges
- Amidst the plug-in obsession, do niche alternative fuels like CNG have a future?
- The mandating of more in-car safety tech is good news – but will it really help make our roads accident-free any time soon?
- Impressive car technology in the pipeline from OEMs and others
- Will SUVs become less popular due to WLTP and other factors?