Month: October 2013
24th October 2013CRIMINALS TURN TO VEHICLE HIRE COMPANIES TO AVOID DETECTION
Thieves could well be legitimately hiring vehicles from unsuspecting companies to carry out their crimes in a bid to maintain an air of normality and to avoid arrest. That’s the view of Trak Global Solutions, one of the UK’s leading telematics and vehicle tracking companies, after it teamed up with Essex police and, thanks to… Read more
- April 2019 (2)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- Emerging last-mile delivery and mobility solutions – the benefits and challenges
- Amidst the plug-in obsession, do niche alternative fuels like CNG have a future?
- The mandating of more in-car safety tech is good news – but will it really help make our roads accident-free any time soon?
- Impressive car technology in the pipeline from OEMs and others
- Will SUVs become less popular due to WLTP and other factors?