Month: September 2013
23rd September 2013FLEET OWNER SEES AN IMMEDIATE RETURN ON INVESTMENT AFTER TRAK GLOBAL SWIFTLY REUNITES HIM WITH HIS STOLEN VAN
Within hours of equipping their fleet with GPS tracking units, Cheshire Vehicle Rental found themselves putting their new system to test. One of their rental customers reported a brand new Peugeot Partner van had been stolen while out on hire for the first time after Trak Global Solutions engineers had fitted a GPS tracking device…. Read more
- April 2019 (2)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- Emerging last-mile delivery and mobility solutions – the benefits and challenges
- Amidst the plug-in obsession, do niche alternative fuels like CNG have a future?
- The mandating of more in-car safety tech is good news – but will it really help make our roads accident-free any time soon?
- Impressive car technology in the pipeline from OEMs and others
- Will SUVs become less popular due to WLTP and other factors?