Month: July 2013
10th July 2013Trak Global rallies to support Gumball charity event
Trak Global directors Alan Cottrill and Gordon Grant fulfilled a childhood dream and raised more than £2,000 for charity in the process after taking part in the 2013 AGS Gumball Rally. The duo, who respectively head up Trak Global’s Risktrak and Swifttrak brands, entered into the good-hearted spirit immortalised by the classic 1976 film in… Read more
- April 2019 (2)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- Emerging last-mile delivery and mobility solutions – the benefits and challenges
- Amidst the plug-in obsession, do niche alternative fuels like CNG have a future?
- The mandating of more in-car safety tech is good news – but will it really help make our roads accident-free any time soon?
- Impressive car technology in the pipeline from OEMs and others
- Will SUVs become less popular due to WLTP and other factors?