24th October 2013CRIMINALS TURN TO VEHICLE HIRE COMPANIES TO AVOID DETECTION
Thieves could well be legitimately hiring vehicles from unsuspecting companies to carry out their crimes in a bid to maintain an air of normality and to avoid arrest. That’s the view of Trak Global Solutions, one of the UK’s leading telematics and vehicle tracking companies, after it teamed up with Essex police and, thanks to… Read more
23rd September 2013FLEET OWNER SEES AN IMMEDIATE RETURN ON INVESTMENT AFTER TRAK GLOBAL SWIFTLY REUNITES HIM WITH HIS STOLEN VAN
Within hours of equipping their fleet with GPS tracking units, Cheshire Vehicle Rental found themselves putting their new system to test. One of their rental customers reported a brand new Peugeot Partner van had been stolen while out on hire for the first time after Trak Global Solutions engineers had fitted a GPS tracking device…. Read more
10th July 2013Trak Global rallies to support Gumball charity event
Trak Global directors Alan Cottrill and Gordon Grant fulfilled a childhood dream and raised more than £2,000 for charity in the process after taking part in the 2013 AGS Gumball Rally. The duo, who respectively head up Trak Global’s Risktrak and Swifttrak brands, entered into the good-hearted spirit immortalised by the classic 1976 film in… Read more
- April 2019 (2)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- Emerging last-mile delivery and mobility solutions – the benefits and challenges
- Amidst the plug-in obsession, do niche alternative fuels like CNG have a future?
- The mandating of more in-car safety tech is good news – but will it really help make our roads accident-free any time soon?
- Impressive car technology in the pipeline from OEMs and others
- Will SUVs become less popular due to WLTP and other factors?