12th April 2016
TRAK GLOBAL REVEALS REVOLUTIONARY FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Leading telematics solutions provider Trak Global Ltd has developed a new smartphone app it believes will revolutionise vehicle fleet management.
Entitled Appy Fleet, the new product combines the functionality of established fleet management systems with the latest driver behaviour monitoring Trak Global has developed for the insurance sector.
The new system is designed to improve behind the wheel skills that they believe will save companies thousands of pounds in improved economy performance and general wear and tear of company vehicles.
Crucially, being an App-based product Appy Fleet breaks away from the more traditional telematics fleet management ‘black box’ products and in doing so eradicates the costly process behind installing and maintaining telematic hardware.
As the system uses smartphone technology, it costs a fraction of existing systems already on the market and yet can provide an instant return on investment.
Alan Cottrill, Commercial Director and Trak Global co-founder, said: “Fleet management is critical in improving the productivity and efficiency of a fleet and, through our driver behaviour products developed for insurers, we have proved we can improve a vehicle’s performance. Appy Fleet is that natural progression for the business.
“Critically, for both the driver and the fleet manager, Appy Fleet ensures total transparency for all. It has been more than two years in development our new system can be instantly tailored to meet each and ever users’ needs.”
- December 2017 (2)
- November 2017 (3)
- October 2017 (5)
- September 2017 (7)
- August 2017 (5)
- July 2017 (3)
- June 2017 (4)
- May 2017 (3)
- April 2017 (6)
- March 2017 (5)
- February 2017 (4)
- January 2017 (2)
- Trak Global Group takes Amazon Growing Business Award for the second year running
- Carrot wins ‘Claims Partner of the Year – Motor’ at Insurance Times awards
- How fintech is shaking up banking and making life easier for consumers, businesses and specific groups throughout the world
- Trak Global urges credit hire companies to embrace telematics or be left behind
- Tangible and imminent mobility benefits evident in the technology revealed at this year’s Tokyo Motor Show