16th March 2017
Gold for Appy Fleet and Skanska at the Fleet Awards
Appy Fleet, the division of Trak Global Group that provides app-based telematics products for business drivers around the world, was a gold sponsor at the prestigious Fleet News Awards on 15 March.
The event, in its 29th year, took place in the Grosvenor House Hotel in London. Appy Fleet sponsored the Safe Fleet category, which was deservedly won by Skanska UK Plc.
Andrew Brown-Allan, chief marketing officer for Trak Global with responsibility for Appy Fleet, presented the award to Julie Madoui, Head of Fleet and Alison Moriarty, Fleet Risk & Compliance Manager from Skanska.
He said: “I congratulate Skanska for clearly demonstrating the firm’s high level of commitment to improving driver safety. Fleet management so often focuses on the metal, not the people behind the wheel, but Skanska have clearly adopted a holistic approach to minimizing the road risk that their employees and all fellow road users are exposed to.”
- December 2017 (2)
- November 2017 (3)
- October 2017 (5)
- September 2017 (7)
- August 2017 (5)
- July 2017 (3)
- June 2017 (4)
- May 2017 (3)
- April 2017 (6)
- March 2017 (5)
- February 2017 (4)
- January 2017 (2)
- Trak Global Group takes Amazon Growing Business Award for the second year running
- Carrot wins ‘Claims Partner of the Year – Motor’ at Insurance Times awards
- How fintech is shaking up banking and making life easier for consumers, businesses and specific groups throughout the world
- Trak Global urges credit hire companies to embrace telematics or be left behind
- Tangible and imminent mobility benefits evident in the technology revealed at this year’s Tokyo Motor Show