15th September 2017
Trak Global joins the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for the second time
Trak Global Group (TGG) is in the Sunday Times Tech Track for the second year running. The Crewe-based telematics technology company is at 61 in the table.
Now in its 17th year, the Tech Track ranks Britain’s private technology, media and telecoms companies with the fastest-growing sales.
The Group restructured earlier this year when sister company Carrot, which provides insurance to young drivers, became part of TGG. The group also incorporates Trak Global Telematics and Trak Labs, the company’s incubator and innovation hub in Manchester.
The Group delivered combined 2017 sales of £25.1 million, up by an average of 71 per cent a year.
Nick Corrie, CEO, said:
“We are delighted to be recognised as one of the UK’s fastest growing technology companies for the second time.”
He explained that TGG is now the UK’s number one supplier of telematics products, and ranked seven in the world, but has ambitions to become the global number one during the next few years.
“We now have 250,000+ touchpoints extending across the whole telematics arena, from fleets, insurance companies, vehicle manufacturers to individual drivers.
“Looking ahead, we want to move our live connections into the millions and increase our EBIT tenfold through £50m by the early 2020s. We think we can be the UK’s first telematics ‘Unicorn.”
- December 2017 (2)
- November 2017 (7)
- October 2017 (6)
- September 2017 (7)
- August 2017 (7)
- July 2017 (4)
- June 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (5)
- April 2017 (6)
- March 2017 (7)
- February 2017 (7)
- January 2017 (3)
- Carrot wins ‘Claims Partner of the Year – Motor’ at Insurance Times awards
- Anglian Water wins Appy Fleet’s ‘Perfect Ten’ challenge
- What alternative fuels are being developed and promoted for light commercial vehicles?
- Trak Global urges credit hire companies to embrace telematics or be left behind
- How fintech is shaking up banking and making life easier for consumers, businesses and specific groups throughout the world