7th October 2014
TRAK GLOBAL INCREASES ITS INSURANCE PEDIGREE
Leading telematics solutions provider Trak Global has further cemented its direct links with the insurance sector with the appointment of Steve Cotton, who joins in the newly formed role of Insurance Relations Director.
Steve joins the business after 18 years with Cheshire Datasystems Ltd (CDL) where his most recent role was leading CDL’s very successful telematics relationships and product strategy.
Reporting to the Board, Steve said of his new challenge: “I have worked within the telematics insurance sector since 2008 and have been totally immersed in it for the past two years.
“Like many within the industry I have been completely bowled over by Trak Global’s rapid growth, ambition and drive. The company has already demonstrated its ability to innovate and positively disrupt the UBI segment and I am hugely excited to have a key part of its future.”
“The deployment of telematics within insurance is entering a second more integrated generation and Trak Global is at the very forefront of this. The capability and breadth of expertise that exists within its internal team has impressed me greatly, and it means we’re perfectly placed to confidently answer any brief that an insurer or broker could challenge us with.”
Alan Cottrill, Commercial Director and co-founder, said: “Since forming Trak Global five years ago we have built a reputation for delivering bespoke telematic solutions to a variety of insurers and other large businesses
“Because of Steve’s close links and superb working relationships within the UK’s insurance sector, we view his appointment as a major coup for the business and I am sure this will further elevate our presence within the market.”
- March 2018 (3)
- February 2018 (4)
- January 2018 (6)
- December 2017 (7)
- November 2017 (7)
- October 2017 (6)
- September 2017 (7)
- August 2017 (7)
- July 2017 (4)
- June 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (5)
- April 2017 (6)
- Trak Global Group takes Amazon Growing Business Award for the second year running
- Reflecting on the latest batch of statistics involving the use of mobile phones while driving
- Electric cars are very much here and vans are improving, but what about heavy HGVs?
- Trak Global director Andrew Brown-Allan appointed as mentor in Government-backed IoTUK programme
- Will larger organisations be negatively impacted by imminent new accounting rules that specify the inclusion of contract hire vehicles on balance sheets?
- Audi’s world-changing A8: all tech-ed up and nowhere to go until legislation catches up