27th March 2017
Trak Global Group to speak at the Insurance Times Innovation & Disruption Conference in May ‘17
Trak Global Group (TGG), the leading UK telematics technology business, will tell the story of its successful customer engagement strategy at the Insurance Times Innovation and Disruption Conference in London on 23 May 2017.
Andrew Brown-Allan, TGG’s chief marketing officer, will cite Carrot, the young driver business launched by TGG in 2012, as a market disruptor which takes a ‘carrot, not stick’ approach to its customers, rewarding them for driving well, rather than punishing them for driving badly.
His address primarily covers how to harness the smartphone to drive ROI in usage-based insurance (UBI).
Brown-Allan will explore how smartphones are increasingly central to how we manage mobility. The way cars are made, bought, hired, driven – and insured – is changing as a result.
He will look at look at how insurers can disrupt and change customer behaviours using the device that modern society seemingly can’t live without.
“Carrot has grown to become one of the UK’s most successful telematics businesses for young drivers, starting with a black box in the car, but we also market our ‘Better Driver’ app based telematics product, designed for smartphones, which greatly increases the size of the addressable market for telematics.”
- April 2018 (2)
- March 2018 (7)
- February 2018 (4)
- January 2018 (6)
- December 2017 (7)
- November 2017 (7)
- October 2017 (6)
- September 2017 (7)
- August 2017 (7)
- July 2017 (4)
- June 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (5)
- Trak Global Group launches Carrot Insurance’s New Driver in Canada
- What’s new in the world of big data? We round up some remarkable developments
- How is the new WLTP emissions test already having an impact on fleets?
- Geneva 2018 – plenty of fuel for thought as manufacturers’ differing takes dilute clarity
- Geneva 2018 – models and technology of interest to fleet managers and company car drivers