27th September 2016
Trak Global Group has been shortlisted for two prestigious insurance industry awards
The Crewe-based technology and insurance company’s Carrot Brand is a finalist in the Customer Champion of the Year category as well as the Excellence in Motor Broking Award, for leading trade paper Insurance Times.
Chief executive Nick Corrie said he was delighted Carrot was getting recognition from the insurance industry:
“During the past two years we have grown rapidly, and our ‘carrot, not stick’ approach to young driver insurance has seen us meet our target of handing back over £1m to our customers in 2016.”
Corrie said the business was awarded the Prince Michael International Road Safety Award last December, and had also won the Marketing and Customer Engagement Award at the Insurance Age UK Broker Awards on 18 September.
This September, Trak Global appeared in the Sunday Times Tech Trak 100 fastest growing UK technology companies for the first time, at number 49. Corrie said: “We are the second highest entry for the North West and have been delighted by the interest shown in the business since the rankings were published.”
Judging for the Insurance Times Awards takes place on 12 October, with the awards ceremony scheduled for early December, in London.
- February 2018 (1)
- January 2018 (6)
- December 2017 (7)
- November 2017 (7)
- October 2017 (6)
- September 2017 (7)
- August 2017 (7)
- July 2017 (4)
- June 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (5)
- April 2017 (6)
- March 2017 (7)
- Trak Global Group takes Amazon Growing Business Award for the second year running
- Why isn’t hydrogen fuel cell car development being pursued more keenly?
- Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2018 roundup part 2 – technology
- Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2018 roundup part 1 – automotive
- While these fresh driver behaviour statistics may in reality single out a very small number of motorists, one crash or life lost is too many
- Telematics’ role in reassuring buyers amidst the UK’s used car scandal