10th October 2016
Another Award nomination for Trak Global Group
The nominations keep flowing for Trak Global Group after the business learned that it has been shortlisted for the Amazon Growing Business Awards, supported by Real Business Magazine and the CBI.
CEO Nick Corrie and the team now move forward to the judging stage, which takes the form of a presentation and interview in front of a panel of judges on 17 October, before the awards dinner on 30 November.
Trak has been nominated for Growing Business of the Year (£11-25m turnover category). The nomination, which attracts businesses from a wide variety of industry sectors, follows recent news that the Crewe-based technology and insurance company has also been shortlisted for two Insurance Times awards.
Corrie said: “We are thrilled to be in the Real Business awards for the first time and look forward to telling the judges our story. Our submission focused on how we have grown to become a leading young driver insurance provider in the UK, with a strong focus on risk management and using our technology to keep young people safe on Britain’s roads at the start of their driving career. He added: “We love awards! Winning creates a huge morale boost in the company, and helps build the brand equity of Trak Global outside the immediate insurance sector.”
- February 2018 (1)
- January 2018 (6)
- December 2017 (7)
- November 2017 (7)
- October 2017 (6)
- September 2017 (7)
- August 2017 (7)
- July 2017 (4)
- June 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (5)
- April 2017 (6)
- March 2017 (7)
- Trak Global Group takes Amazon Growing Business Award for the second year running
- Why isn’t hydrogen fuel cell car development being pursued more keenly?
- Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2018 roundup part 2 – technology
- Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2018 roundup part 1 – automotive
- While these fresh driver behaviour statistics may in reality single out a very small number of motorists, one crash or life lost is too many
- Telematics’ role in reassuring buyers amidst the UK’s used car scandal