16th March 2017
Gold for Appy Fleet and Skanska at the Fleet Awards
Appy Fleet, the division of Trak Global Group that provides app-based telematics products for business drivers around the world, was a gold sponsor at the prestigious Fleet News Awards on 15 March.
The event, in its 29th year, took place in the Grosvenor House Hotel in London. Appy Fleet sponsored the Safe Fleet category, which was deservedly won by Skanska UK Plc.
Andrew Brown-Allan, chief marketing officer for Trak Global with responsibility for Appy Fleet, presented the award to Julie Madoui, Head of Fleet and Alison Moriarty, Fleet Risk & Compliance Manager from Skanska.
He said: “I congratulate Skanska for clearly demonstrating the firm’s high level of commitment to improving driver safety. Fleet management so often focuses on the metal, not the people behind the wheel, but Skanska have clearly adopted a holistic approach to minimizing the road risk that their employees and all fellow road users are exposed to.”
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (7)
- February 2018 (4)
- January 2018 (6)
- December 2017 (7)
- November 2017 (7)
- October 2017 (6)
- September 2017 (7)
- August 2017 (7)
- July 2017 (4)
- Ride sharing and car clubs set to benefit as Trak Global spearheads growth in the ‘new mobility’ sector
- Trak Global hosts BVRLA terrorism awareness workshop
- Trak Global Telematics MD Bob Skerrett speaks at Festival of Ideas
- How Mobility as a Service is reshaping the automotive and associated industries along with society as a whole
- Trak Global named in Fastest 50 for second year running